Jailbreaking is a process that changes a bit with every iOS upgrade. If you want to customize your device and have full access to additional applications, extensions, and themes, you can do all that with iOS jailbreaking. Many people are excited about the improvements offered by the newly-released iOS 9.1. If you want to expand the feature set of your device and gain full control over it and its apps, then you are looking for iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
Apple’s super-sized iPad Pro is indeed a powerful device. With a performance that matches its respectable size, iPad Pro is the fastest iPad yet. You may not replace your traditional PC right away, but this huge tablet could surely pull it off. So how good is iPad Pro? To measure the performance of the newly-released iPad, various iPad Pro benchmark tests were conducted. The tech site Ars Technica revealed the fascinating results in its extensive review of the iPad. Several benchmark apps were used in the process such as GeekBench 3 and TabletMark to test the speed, 3DMark for graphics performance, as well as several browser-based tests. Continue Reading…
iPad Pro, Apple’s newest and largest tablet, is now finally available. The device is a hybrid between a laptop and a tablet and it delivers far more than just a larger screen. While iPad Pro may not replace your laptop, it can surely complement it. The giant iPad comes with a number of great features. To help you learn more about it, we’ve gathered the iPad Pro specs that will make your experience worthwhile.
So here’s what to expect from the new shiny iPad Pro:
- Launch: It was announced in September and released in November 2015.
- Display: It has a 12.9 inch (diagonal) Multi-Touch display, with a 2732×2048 resolution of 5.6 million pixels, which means a pixel density of 264 ppi. This makes iPad Pro the most pixel-dense iOS device yet.
- Body: Despite its incredible size, it’s only 6.9 mm thick and weighs 713g (Wi-Fi) and 723g (LTE).
- Finish: Like the iPad Air 2, it’s available in three colors: gold, silver, and space gray.
- Chip: It features Apple’s brand new A9X chip which offers outstanding performance and a 1.8x faster speed than the previous A8X chip.
- Memory: The device is available in three versions: the 32GB and 128GB Wi-Fi models and the LTE-equipped 128GB model.
- Sound: The tablet boasts a four-speaker audio system which will enhance your sound experience.
- Camera: It is equipped with a primary camera, the 8MP iSight Camera, and a secondary one – the 1.2 MP FaceTime HD Camera.
- Sensors: It contains a variety of sensors: Touch ID, three-axis gyro, accelerometer, barometer, and ambient light sensor.
- Power and Battery: It has a long life-battery of up to 10 hours of surfing the web, watching videos or listening to music.
- Platform: Its operating system is iOS 9, the world’s most advanced mobile OS.
- Accessories: The Pencil is also part of the iPad Pro package. It’s an active battery-powered device which reproduces your writing and drawing with all the nuances expected and with maximum precision.
With a huge display, 4GB of RAM, an amazing A9X chip, and an extra large battery, iPad Pro masters it all. If you found these iPad Pro specs helpful, check out more on iPads on our website.
Apple’s new iPhone 6s is notably larger than previous iPhone versions, which makes it a little more difficult for users to comfortably reach each on-screen button. It’s particularly harder for those who prefer to navigate on their device using one hand. Due to the 4.7 inches screen which makes it uneasy for one-handed use, Apple had to come up with a quick method to shorten the reach to content at the top of the screen. Some hardware and software modifications lead to the new feature called “Reachability”. Continue Reading…
The iPad Pro was officially released in September 2015 and is currently shipping worldwide. With a 12.9 inch display, iPad Pro is Apple’s largest tablet and largest handheld device running iOS. But there’s more to it than its impressive size. We’ve put together this iPad Pro review to let you know about its key feature before getting your hands on it. Continue Reading…