Jailbreaking is a process that changes a bit with every iOS upgrade. If you want to customize your device and have full access to additional applications, extensions, and themes, you can do all that with iOS jailbreaking. Many people are excited about the improvements offered by the newly-released iOS 9.1. If you want to expand the feature set of your device and gain full control over it and its apps, then you are looking for iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
Here’s a quick guide to help you through the process of jailbreaking your iOS. All you need to do is have Cydia installed on your device. One method of doing this is using Pangu 9.1 Jailbreak Tool. Pangu team have released iOS 9 jailbreak tool which supports iOS 9.1 as well. Just follow the steps below:
- Backup your device using iCloud or iTunes.
- Disable Find my iPhone, Touch ID and Passcode.
- Download Pangu 9 on your computer.
- Launch the app.
- Right click the app and select Run as Administrator.
- Connect your device to the computer and allow Pangu 9 to detect the device.
- Click on the Start button.
- Don’t disconnect the device. Let Pangu 9 jailbreak iOS 9.
- Follow on-screen instructions. (During the process, you will be asked to put the device in Airplane mode. To do that go to Settings and then to Airplane mode.)
- The device will reboot.
- Once it rebooted, Cydia icon will appear on the Home screen.
- Tap on Cydia to launch the app.
- Configure Cydia.
- Start downloading your favorite app.
Your iOS 9.1 jailbreak is now complete. One other way you can do this is using the Safari method to download the Pangu app icon with no computer required. Learn more about this method here. If you found this guide helpful – and we hope you did – please check out other iPad and iPhone tutorials on our blog.